Working With Us
The Diversity of What We Do
The breadth of our business is one of our biggest strengths. Because we work in so many markets, there are always new opportunities for us to grow. And this growth creates new opportunities for our people.
So what do we do? We deliver services that matter to millions of people around the world. Here are just a few examples:
- we improve patient care with our health services
- we rehabilitate offenders in our prisons
- we protect borders through technology
- we provide swift, safe travel with our trains and transport systems
- we help young people learn in the schools and training centres we manage, and
- we enable trade by the precise measurements undertaken by our scientists.
If you want to find out more about where we work, take a look at our Markets.
The Diversity of Our People
The diverse nature of our business means we employ a diverse range of people, from all backgrounds and with many different kinds of skills and experience.
You might have met some of them already, delivering great service and inspiring others - one of our teachers, doctors, hospital porters, prison custody officers, scientists or consultants - the list goes on. What connects all of our people is their commitment to bringing service to life.
The Diversity of Our Career Opportunities
So, what are you waiting for? Search our vacancies and apply to join us. If you don't see a career that suits you, why not register your details with us anyway? There may well be an opportunity in the future that we will want to talk to you about.